Hereditary kidney diseases: highlighting the importance of classical Mendelian phenotypes
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1214, The Year in Human and Medical Genetics pages 83–98, December 2010
How to Cite
Benoit, G., Machuca, E., Heidet, L. and Antignac, C. (2010), Hereditary kidney diseases: highlighting the importance of classical Mendelian phenotypes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1214: 83–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05817.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!