The role of SAP and SLAM family molecules in the humoral immune response
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1217, The Year in Immunology pages 32–44, January 2011
How to Cite
Ma, C. S. and Deenick, E. K. (2011), The role of SAP and SLAM family molecules in the humoral immune response. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1217: 32–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05824.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!