The complexity of amphibian population declines: understanding the role of cofactors in driving amphibian losses
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1223, The Year in Ecology and Conservation Biology pages 108–119, March 2011
How to Cite
Blaustein, A. R., Han, B. A., Relyea, R. A., Johnson, P. T.J., Buck, J. C., Gervasi, S. S. and Kats, L. B. (2011), The complexity of amphibian population declines: understanding the role of cofactors in driving amphibian losses. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1223: 108–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05909.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!