Preferred citation: Lisi Krall and Kent Klitgaard. 2011. Ecological economics and institutional change in “Ecological Economics Reviews.” Robert Costanza, Karin Limburg & Ida Kubiszewski, Eds. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1219: 185–196.
Ecological economics and institutional change
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1219, Ecological Economics Reviews pages 185–196, February 2011
How to Cite
Krall, L. and Klitgaard, K. (2011), Ecological economics and institutional change. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1219: 185–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2010.05922.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!