The brain and behavior of the tentacled snake
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1225, New Perspectives on Neurobehavioral Evolution pages 83–89, April 2011
How to Cite
Catania, K. C. (2011), The brain and behavior of the tentacled snake. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1225: 83–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.05959.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!