Linezolid, the first oxazolidinone antibacterial agent
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1222, Pharmaceutical Science to Improve the Human Condition: Prix Galien 2010 pages 49–54, March 2011
How to Cite
Leach, K. L., Brickner, S. J., Noe, M. C. and Miller, P. F. (2011), Linezolid, the first oxazolidinone antibacterial agent. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1222: 49–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.05962.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!