Novartis Malaria Initiative: best practice example of pharmaceutical industry's engagement in the fight against malaria
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1222, Pharmaceutical Science to Improve the Human Condition: Prix Galien 2010 pages 19–29, March 2011
How to Cite
Lefèvre, G., Marrast, A. C. and Grueninger, H. (2011), Novartis Malaria Initiative: best practice example of pharmaceutical industry's engagement in the fight against malaria. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1222: 19–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.05973.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!