The genital econiche: focus on microbiota and bacterial vaginosis
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1230, The Evolution of Infectious Agents in Relation to Sex pages 48–58, August 2011
How to Cite
Danielsson, D., Teigen, P. K. and Moi, H. (2011), The genital econiche: focus on microbiota and bacterial vaginosis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1230: 48–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.06041.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!