Equal contributors to this paper.
Translational musculoskeletal science: Is sarcopenia the next clinical target after osteoporosis?
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1237, Skeletal Biology and Medicine I pages 95–105, November 2011
How to Cite
Matthews, G. D. K., Huang, C. L.-H., Sun, L. and Zaidi, M. (2011), Translational musculoskeletal science: Is sarcopenia the next clinical target after osteoporosis?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1237: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.06236.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!