Avcin, Tadej (Ljubljana, Slovenia); Bataneant, Michaela (Timisoara, Romania); Belevtsev, Michail (Minsk, Belarus); Bernatowska, Ewa (Warsaw, Poland); Cerempei, Liudmyla (Chisinau, Republic of Moldova); Chernyshova, Liudmyla (Kiev, Ukraine); Ciznar, Peter (Bratislava, Slovakia); El-Marsafy, Aisha (Cairo, Egypt); Erdös, Melinda (Debrecen, Hungary); Gherghina, Ioan (Bucharest, Romania); Guseva, Marina (St. Petersburg, Russia); Iurian, Sorin Ioan (Sibiu, Romania); Kondratenko, Irina (Moscow, Russia); Kostyuchenko, Larysa (Lviv, Ukraine); Kuli-Lito, Georgina (Tirana, Albania); Litzman, Jiri (Brno, Czech Republic); Mironska, Kristina (Skopje, Republic of Macedonia); Mulaosmanovich, Velma (Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina); Naumova, Elissaveta (Sofia, Bulgaria); Nashrullayeva, Gulnara (Baku, Azerbaydzan); Pac, Malgorzata (Warsaw, Poland); Pasic, Srdjan (Beograd, Serbia); Prokofjeva, Tatjana (Riga, Latvia); Reisli, Ismail (Konya, Turkey); Rezaei, Nima (Tehran, Iran); Richter, Darko (Zagreb, Croatia); Sediva, Anna (Prague, Czech Republic); Serban, Margit (Timisoara, Romania); Shcherbina, Anna (Moscow, Russia); Szaflarska, Anna (Krakow, Poland); Szolnoky, Miklós (Budapest, Hungary); Tóth, Beáta (Debrecen, Hungary); Tuzankina, Irina (Yekaterinburg, Russia); Velbri, Sirje (Tallinn, Estonia).
The creation and progress of the J Project in Eastern and Central Europe
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1238, The Year in Human and Medical Genetics: Inborn Errors of Immunity I pages 65–73, November 2011
How to Cite
Maródi, L. and the J Project Study Group (2011), The creation and progress of the J Project in Eastern and Central Europe. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1238: 65–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.06247.x
Preferred citation: Maródi, L. & the J Project Study Group. 2011. The creation and progress of the J Project in Eastern and Central Europe. In “The Year in Human and Medical Genetics: Inborn Errors of Immunity I.” Jean-Laurent Casanova, Mary Ellen Conley & Luigi Notarangelo, Eds. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1238: 65–73.
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!