Systems biology of the heart: hype or hope?
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1245, Animal Models: Their Value in Predicting Drug Efficacy and Toxicity pages 40–43, December 2011
How to Cite
Quinn, T. A. and Kohl, P. (2011), Systems biology of the heart: hype or hope?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1245: 40–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.06327.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!