The impacts of nature experience on human cognitive function and mental health
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1249, The Year in Ecology and Conservation Biology pages 118–136, February 2012
How to Cite
Bratman, G. N., Hamilton, J. P. and Daily, G. C. (2012), The impacts of nature experience on human cognitive function and mental health. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1249: 118–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.06400.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!