The ecology of Anopheles mosquitoes under climate change: case studies from the effects of deforestation in East African highlands
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1249, The Year in Ecology and Conservation Biology pages 204–210, February 2012
How to Cite
Afrane, Y. A., Githeko, A. K. and Yan, G. (2012), The ecology of Anopheles mosquitoes under climate change: case studies from the effects of deforestation in East African highlands. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1249: 204–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2011.06432.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!