Becoming musically enculturated: effects of music classes for infants on brain and behavior
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1252, The Neurosciences and Music IV Learning and Memory pages 129–138, April 2012
How to Cite
Trainor, L. J., Marie, C., Gerry, D., Whiskin, E. and Unrau, A. (2012), Becoming musically enculturated: effects of music classes for infants on brain and behavior. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1252: 129–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06462.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!