Acrolein effects in pulmonary cells: relevance to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1259, Environmental Stressors in Biology and Medicine pages 39–46, July 2012
How to Cite
Moretto, N., Volpi, G., Pastore, F. and Facchinetti, F. (2012), Acrolein effects in pulmonary cells: relevance to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1259: 39–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06531.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!