Physiological functions of GPx2 and its role in inflammation-triggered carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1259, Environmental Stressors in Biology and Medicine pages 19–25, July 2012
How to Cite
Brigelius-Flohé, R. and Kipp, A. P. (2012), Physiological functions of GPx2 and its role in inflammation-triggered carcinogenesis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1259: 19–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06574.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!