Effects of quercetin studied in colonic HT-29/B6 cells and rat intestine in vitro
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1258, Barriers and Channels Formed by Tight Junction Proteins II pages 100–107, July 2012
How to Cite
Amasheh, M., Luettig, J., Amasheh, S., Zeitz, M., Fromm, M. and Schulzke, J.-D. (2012), Effects of quercetin studied in colonic HT-29/B6 cells and rat intestine in vitro. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1258: 100–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06609.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!