TAP expression level in tumor cells defines the nature and processing of MHC class I peptides for recognition by tumor-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013 The New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1283, Translational Immunology in Asia-Oceania pages 75–80, April 2013
How to Cite
Hage, F. E., Durgeau, A. and Mami-Chouaib, F. (2013), TAP expression level in tumor cells defines the nature and processing of MHC class I peptides for recognition by tumor-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1283: 75–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06777.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!