β-Lactam antimicrobials: what have you done for me lately?
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 New York Academy of Sciences.
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 1277, Antimicrobial Therapeutics Reviews pages 76–83, January 2013
How to Cite
Talbot, G. H. (2013), β-Lactam antimicrobials: what have you done for me lately?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1277: 76–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06809.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Induction of MRSA Biofilm by Low-Dose β-Lactam Antibiotics: Specificity, Prevalence and Dose-Response Effects, Dose-Response, 2014, 12, 1, 152, , , , , , , ,
- 2Neutral β-Lactams Inactivate High Molecular Mass Penicillin-Binding Proteins of Class B1, Including PBP2a of MRSA, ACS Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2014, 5, 2, 154, , ,
- 310 x '20 Progress--Development of New Drugs Active Against Gram-Negative Bacilli: An Update From the Infectious Diseases Society of America, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2013, 56, 12, 1685, , , , , , , , ,