Comparison Between Individual and Group Rearing Systems in Octopus vulgaris (Cuvier, 1797)
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2012
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 63–72, February 2012
How to Cite
Estefanell, J., Roo, J., Fernández-Palacios, H., Izquierdo, M., Socorro, J. and Guirao, R. (2012), Comparison Between Individual and Group Rearing Systems in Octopus vulgaris (Cuvier, 1797). Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 43: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-7345.2011.00540.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!