Effect of Protein and Starch Level in Practical Extruded Diets on Growth, Feed Utilization, Body Composition, and Hepatic Transaminases of Juvenile Grass Carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2012
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 187–197, April 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-J., Tian, L.-X., Yang, H.-J., Chen, P.-F., Yuan, Y., Liu, Y.-J. and Liang, G.-Y. (2012), Effect of Protein and Starch Level in Practical Extruded Diets on Growth, Feed Utilization, Body Composition, and Hepatic Transaminases of Juvenile Grass Carp, Ctenopharyngodon idella. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 43: 187–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-7345.2012.00549.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!