Effect of Different Live Prey on Spawning Quality of Short-Snouted Seahorse, Hippocampus hippocampus (Linnaeus, 1758)
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2012
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 174–186, April 2012
How to Cite
Otero-Ferrer, F., Molina, L., Socorro, J., Fernández-Palacios, H., Izquierdo, M. and Herrera, R. (2012), Effect of Different Live Prey on Spawning Quality of Short-Snouted Seahorse, Hippocampus hippocampus (Linnaeus, 1758). Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 43: 174–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-7345.2012.00550.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!