Supplementation of Citric Acid and Amino Acid Chelated Trace Elements in Low-Fish Meal Diet for Rainbow Trout Affect Growth and Phosphorus Utilization
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2012
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 688–696, October 2012
How to Cite
Hernández, A. J., Satoh, S. and Kiron, V. (2012), Supplementation of Citric Acid and Amino Acid Chelated Trace Elements in Low-Fish Meal Diet for Rainbow Trout Affect Growth and Phosphorus Utilization. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 43: 688–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-7345.2012.00589.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!