Settlement, Survival, and Post-Larval Growth of Red Abalone, Haliotis rufescens, on Polycarbonate Plates Treated with Germlings of Ulva sp.
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2012
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 890–895, December 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz, P., Ambler, R. and Bulboa, C. (2012), Settlement, Survival, and Post-Larval Growth of Red Abalone, Haliotis rufescens, on Polycarbonate Plates Treated with Germlings of Ulva sp. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 43: 890–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-7345.2012.00615.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!