The effectiveness of pelvic floor exercise on urinary incontinence in radical prostatectomy patients
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Urological Nursing © 2011 BAUN & Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 115–122, November 2011
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Yang, M.-S., Chia-Hsiang Lin, V., Yu, T.-J. and Chiang, P.-H. (2011), The effectiveness of pelvic floor exercise on urinary incontinence in radical prostatectomy patients. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 5: 115–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-771X.2011.01125.x
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.