Chronic pelvic pain: gynaecological and non-gynaecological causes and considerations for nursing care
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Urological Nursing © 2012 BAUN & Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Urological Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 3–10, March 2012
How to Cite
Gökyıldız, Ş. and Beji, N. K. (2012), Chronic pelvic pain: gynaecological and non-gynaecological causes and considerations for nursing care. International Journal of Urological Nursing, 6: 3–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-771X.2011.01137.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.