Religious Education in Contemporary Japan
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 580–594, July 2009
How to Cite
Inoue, N. (2009), Religious Education in Contemporary Japan. Religion Compass, 3: 580–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8171.2009.00159.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Religion Compass 3/4 (2009): 580–594, 10.1111/j.1749-8171.2009.00159.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!