Dolpopa and Gyaltsab Debate Tathāgatagarbha: Two Distinct Interpretations of Buddha-Nature in Tibet
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Religion Compass © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 669–678, November 2010
How to Cite
Wangchuk, T. (2010), Dolpopa and Gyaltsab Debate Tathāgatagarbha: Two Distinct Interpretations of Buddha-Nature in Tibet. Religion Compass, 4: 669–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8171.2010.00248.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!