Mimetic Theory and the Miners’ Strike: Probing the Implications of René Girard’s Theory on Political Religion
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 72–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Cojocaru, D. (2012), Mimetic Theory and the Miners’ Strike: Probing the Implications of René Girard’s Theory on Political Religion. Religion Compass, 6: 72–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8171.2011.00331.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!