Communicating about Communication: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Educating Educators about Language Variation
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 245–257, April 2010
How to Cite
Mallinson, C. and Charity Hudley, A. H. (2010), Communicating about Communication: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Educating Educators about Language Variation. Language and Linguistics Compass, 4: 245–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-818X.2010.00190.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!