Geomorphology Fluid Flow Modelling: Can Fluvial Flow Only Be Modelled Using a Three-Dimensional Approach?
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 215–234, January 2008
How to Cite
Hardy, R. J. (2008), Geomorphology Fluid Flow Modelling: Can Fluvial Flow Only Be Modelled Using a Three-Dimensional Approach?. Geography Compass, 2: 215–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2007.00084.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Geography Compass 2/1 (2008): 215–234, 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2007.00084.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!