Geographies of Detention and Imprisonment: Interrogating Spatial Practices of Confinement, Discipline, Law, and State Power
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 459–477, January 2009
How to Cite
Martin, L. L. and Mitchelson, M. L. (2009), Geographies of Detention and Imprisonment: Interrogating Spatial Practices of Confinement, Discipline, Law, and State Power. Geography Compass, 3: 459–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2008.00196.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Geography Compass 3/1 (2009): 459–477, 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2008.00196.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!