Climate–Suicide Relationships: A Research Problem in Need of Geographic Methods and Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 1961–1974, November 2009
How to Cite
Dixon, P. G. and Kalkstein, A. J. (2009), Climate–Suicide Relationships: A Research Problem in Need of Geographic Methods and Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives. Geography Compass, 3: 1961–1974. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2009.00286.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!