The Geographies of Soft Paternalism in the UK: The Rise of the Avuncular State and Changing Behaviour after Neoliberalism
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Geography Compass © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 50–62, January 2011
How to Cite
Jones, R., Pykett, J. and Whitehead, M. (2011), The Geographies of Soft Paternalism in the UK: The Rise of the Avuncular State and Changing Behaviour after Neoliberalism. Geography Compass, 5: 50–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2010.00403.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!