Remote Sensing of Heat-Related Health Risks: The Trend Toward Coupling Socioeconomic and Remotely Sensed Data
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Geography Compass © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 767–780, October 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, D., Lulla, V., Stanforth, A. and Webber, J. (2011), Remote Sensing of Heat-Related Health Risks: The Trend Toward Coupling Socioeconomic and Remotely Sensed Data. Geography Compass, 5: 767–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2011.00442.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!