Correspondence address: Bethan Evans, Lecturer in Human Geography, Department of Geography, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Liverpool, Roxby Building, Liverpool, L69 7ZT, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Obesity/Fatness and the City: Critical Urban Geographies
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Geography Compass © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 100–110, February 2012
How to Cite
Evans, B., Crookes, L. and Coaffee, J. (2012), Obesity/Fatness and the City: Critical Urban Geographies. Geography Compass, 6: 100–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2011.00469.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!