Correspondence address: Rodolphe Gonzalès, Département de Géographie, Université de Montréal, 520, Chemin de la côte Sainte Catherine Montreal, QC, Canada H2V 2B8. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network Theory in the Assessment of the Sustainability of Social–Ecological Systems
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Geography Compass © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 76–88, February 2012
How to Cite
Gonzalès, R. and Parrott, L. (2012), Network Theory in the Assessment of the Sustainability of Social–Ecological Systems. Geography Compass, 6: 76–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-8198.2011.00470.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!