Chancellors, Presidents and Speakers: Presiding Officers in the Scottish Parliament before the Restoration*
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2010
Special Issue: Speakers and the Speakership – Presiding Officers and the Management of Business from the Middle Ages to the 21st Century: Edited by Paul Seaward
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 49–61, February 2010
How to Cite
Mac DONALD, A. R. (2010), Chancellors, Presidents and Speakers: Presiding Officers in the Scottish Parliament before the Restoration. Parliamentary History, 29: 49–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2009.00125.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!