The Reputation and Authority of the Speaker and the Speakership of the House of Commons, 1640–60
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2010
Special Issue: Speakers and the Speakership – Presiding Officers and the Management of Business from the Middle Ages to the 21st Century: Edited by Paul Seaward
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 75–89, February 2010
How to Cite
ROBERTS, S. K. (2010), The Reputation and Authority of the Speaker and the Speakership of the House of Commons, 1640–60. Parliamentary History, 29: 75–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2009.00130.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!