Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2010
Special Issue: Speakers and the Speakership – Presiding Officers and the Management of Business from the Middle Ages to the 21st Century: Edited by Paul Seaward
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 1–7, February 2010
How to Cite
SEAWARD, P. (2010), Introduction. Parliamentary History, 29: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2009.00132.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!