Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust
Special Issue: Texts & Studies 4: Knowledge and Power: The Parliamentary Representation of Universities in Britain and the Empire by Joseph S. Meisel
Volume 30, Issue Supplement s1, pages vii–viii, October 2011
How to Cite
(2011), ACKNOWLEDGMENTS. Parliamentary History, 30: vii–viii. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2011.00220_1.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!