Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2011
Special Issue: Texts & Studies 5: Ideas of the Liberal Party: Perceptions, Agendas and Liberal Politics in the House of Commons, 1832-52 by Joseph Coohill
Volume 30, Issue Supplement s2, pages 204–206, October 2011
How to Cite
(2011), Conclusion. Parliamentary History, 30: 204–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2011.00263.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!