Chapter 5. Personal and Political Finances
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust and The History of Parliament Trust 2012
Special Issue: Texts & Studies Series 7: Colonel Josiah Wedgwood's Questionnaire: Members of Parliament, 1885-1918, by Priscilla Baines
Volume 31, Issue Supplement s2, pages 77–94, October 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Chapter 5. Personal and Political Finances. Parliamentary History, 31: 77–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2012.00336.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!