I wish to thank the following for their comments and assistance: the British Library, Glenn Burgess, Steve Cinderby, Clyve Jones, Jemma Lee, Philip Norton, Jon Parkin, the Parliamentary Archives at the houses of parliament, Paul Seaward, Tim Stanton, Pip Tyler the Brynmor Jones Library at the University of Hull, Erik Willis and the anonymous referees. The usual disclaimer applies.
Drafting the Nineteen Propositions, January–July 1642*
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2012
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 263–312, October 2012
How to Cite
TYLER, C. (2012), Drafting the Nineteen Propositions, January–July 1642. Parliamentary History, 31: 263–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2012.00345.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!