House of Lords Reform Since 1911: Must the Lords Go? – Edited by Peter Dorey and Alexandra Kelso
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© The Parliamentary History Yearbook Trust 2012
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 492–494, October 2012
How to Cite
BARKER, R. (2012), House of Lords Reform Since 1911: Must the Lords Go? – Edited by Peter Dorey and Alexandra Kelso. Parliamentary History, 31: 492–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-0206.2012.00351_7.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!