“Horned Perplexities”: Melville's “Donelson” and Media Environments
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Melville Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 38–53, June 2011
How to Cite
ZLATIC, T. D. (2011), “Horned Perplexities”: Melville's “Donelson” and Media Environments. Leviathan, 13: 38–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-1849.2011.01396.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!