Abstracts ALA 2012–San Francisco
CHAIR: Ralph James Savarese, Grinnell College
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Melville Society and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 86–88, October 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Cognitive Melville. Leviathan, 14: 86–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-1849.2012.01600_2.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!