Bioaerosol sampling for the detection of aerosolized influenza virus
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 113–120, May 2007
How to Cite
Blachere, F. M., Lindsley, W. G., Slaven, J. E., Green, B. J., Anderson, S. E., Chen, B. T. and Beezhold, D. H. (2007), Bioaerosol sampling for the detection of aerosolized influenza virus. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 1: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2007.00020.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Accepted 5 July 2007.
- 13The Value of a Database in Surveillance and Vaccine Selection; in OsterhausADMEJ, CoxN, HampsonAW (eds): Options for the Control of Influenza IV. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science, 2001., , , .
- 16Optimization of a sampling system for recovery and detection of airborne porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus and swine influenza virus. AEM 2006;72:4811–4818., , , , , .
- 18Air sampling for the detection of exotic Newcastle disease virus in poultry houses; in: Proceedings of the 46th Annual Conferences of the American Association of Veterinary Diagnosticians, San Diego, CA, 2003., , et al.
- 19SpinCon Based Air Sampler Foot and Mouth Disease Virus Test Report. Cambridge: Lares Corporation, 2001..
- 21A simple method of estimating fifty percent end points. Am J Hyg 1938;27:493–497., .