Cross-neutralisation of antibodies elicited by an inactivated split-virion influenza A/Vietnam/1194/2004 (H5N1) vaccine in healthy adults against H5N1 clade 2 strains
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 1, Issue 5-6, pages 199–206, September/November 2007
How to Cite
Höschler, K., Gopal, R., Andrews, N., Saville, M., Pepin, S., Wood, J. and Zambon, M. C. (2007), Cross-neutralisation of antibodies elicited by an inactivated split-virion influenza A/Vietnam/1194/2004 (H5N1) vaccine in healthy adults against H5N1 clade 2 strains. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 1: 199–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2007.00033.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 18 October 2007.
- 4WHO. World Health Organization Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response. Cumulative Number of Confirmed Human Cases of Avian Influenza A/(H5N1) Reported to WHO, 2007. http://www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/country/cases_table_2007_07_25/en/index.html .
- 19Committee for Proprietary Medicinal Products. Guideline on Dossier Structure and Content for Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Marketing Authorisation Application (CPMP/VEG/4717/03). London, UK: The European Agency for the Evaluation of Medical Products (EMEA), 2004.
- 20Clinical Data Needed to Support the Licensure of Pandemic Influenza Vaccines (Draft Guidance). U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Centre for Biologics Evaluation and Research. Rockville, MD, USA, 2006.
- 21WHO. Antigenic and genetic characteristics of H5N1 viruses and candidate H5N1 vaccine viruses developed for potential use as pre-pandemic vaccines. Wkly Epidemiol Rec 2006;81:328–330.