Lipopeptide vaccines illustrate the potential role of subtype-crossreactive T cells in the control of highly virulent influenza
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 177–182, July 2009
How to Cite
Ng, W. C., Gilbertson, B., Lim, B., Zeng, W., Jackson, D. C. and Brown, L. E. (2009), Lipopeptide vaccines illustrate the potential role of subtype-crossreactive T cells in the control of highly virulent influenza. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 3: 177–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1750-2659.2009.00087.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Accepted 27 May 2009. Published Online 16 June 2009.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Jun 2009. Cumulative views from 1 Aug 2010 - 28 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 170
- Total PDF views: 69
- Total HTML views: 101
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.